Friday, January 21, 2005

Dirty Secrets

I'm trying something new here.

Every Friday I will provide, free of charge, an outlet for you to dump your trash here....you know, anything over the course of the week that made you feel ashamed of yourself, guilty, disgusting, pathetic...you get the idea. This way, you are able to clean house, clear your conscience and at the same time I'm able to feel better about myself when I realize that I am in fact a better person than you are. Feel free to post anon, if you must, but be assured that I will most likely know who you are anyway because that is just one of my many secret super powers. I'll go first:

*I ate a big, juicy, greasy piece of fried chicken for lunch and washed it down with the new Entenmann's Milk Chocolatey donut.

*I dressed extra cute today and wore lipstick because I knew I would see my kid's P.E. teacher today...I just wanna know why I never had a P.E. teacher that looked like this guy. He's really, really tall, longish, wavy hair, nice, ahem, body, very, very young (yeah, I know to young for me anyhow), shy eyes, and has the most wicked, sweet, sexy smile that I have ever seen.

*I blogged when I shoulda been studying

*Someone asked how old I was, "late twenties, right?" Without missing a beat, I said, "Wow, you're good!"

Oh, yeah, I'm supposed to be reading Coleridge right now. Time to redeem myself.


7 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

You're way braver than I am . . . no way am I going to be the first person to unload secrets today. Where are your other brave readers?

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lu, you're so cute! I'm with Philip, I'm not posting.
Stephanie C.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Chiming in late

*I told my dh to "bite my ass" when he wanted help finding a towel. I have no reason for it, just seemed like the appropriate reaction.

*I gave my kids apple pie for breakfast AND lunch on the SAME DAY.

*I splurged on a bunch of girlie stuff online, and then told my kids we couldn't buy any toys because we are unable to afford it.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Snidget said...

I have called a co-worker so many curse words this week under my breath it is not even funny... not even funny at all.

8:03 PM  
Blogger quit_looking_at_me said...

Ewww..you like Mr.Durkee? You nasty freakazoid...mother he's such a freak!! he told us we'd have six packs by the end of the year..STOp he's nasty..why did u post that you know I read your blog!!! and so what you wanted to put me through this sick torture???? nice...well I can't look at you now.

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Your still throwing up from that daughter said...

Hi mom.

so it's Friday...what are you going to post today?? Let me guess now you think Mr.Billy is cute??? PLEASE don't gross me out anymore..Im in enough pain every P.E with out having to think about your nastiness...ew.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Tell your Secret

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home