Wednesday, December 15, 2004

The view from down here....

It's official...I have indeed fallen off the face of the earth. I have not had the chance to even glimpse at my favorite blogs much less post a line or two here on my neglected blog in close to two weeks now. I'm gonna have a lot of catching up to do!

I really can't hang out right now. Between Christmas programs, parties, crafting, shopping, and baking, getting tangled up (thorns and all) with the mystery rose sender, and whipping out two eight page papers, and studying for three finals, I am barely staying afloat. Which brings me to a question....how *do* you hardcore bloggers do it? You obviously have a life because I have been fortunate enough to read about your fabulous life...what is the secret to your devotion/discipline? Many of you have children, significant others, real life honest to goodness money making jobs, are voracious readers, go on dates, run a household, etc. etc. and yet you make it all look so effortless. Do tell!

One more final tomorrow morning and then I'm free, free, I tell you!

Until then, I love and miss you all terribly.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Good to know you're still ticking; looking forward to more reads about you and the chikadees soon.
Stephanie C.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Philip said...

Glad you're free. Now let the glory of the holiday envelope you . . .

7:53 AM  
Blogger Rude Cactus said...

I was wondering where you were...

5:39 AM  
Blogger Betsy said...

We miss you!

And those of us who post voraciously and look like we have lives? We really don't. It's an illusion designed to make us feel better, is all...

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home