Thursday, November 18, 2004

Stuff that made me smile....

*During the journey from school to home, my two girls in unison no less, "what's for dinner?" followed by the collective "EWWW!" I'm telling you these girls are talented.

*From a girl who sits behind me in Lit class, "Is that your real hair color? Cuz if it is, I am sooo jealous. I have always meant to tell you that I think it's really beautiful" It does a girl good to get a compliment now and again.

*From my four year old, just one of those out of the blue, for no apparent reason comments, "Mommy, I love our family"

*My god-how-did-I-get-so-lucky friend who chiseled out a couple of hours to talk with me long distance on how to revise my sorry ass paper for Lit class....I adore you!

*A long forgotten bag of caramels discovered in the back of the pantry

*My hilarious as she is wise 12 yr old who makes me laugh so hard I cry

*My discovery that flour tortillas, a can of vegetarian refried beans, some mild enchilada sauce and some shredded white cheddar make for a cheap and easy meal.

*Gas prices *were* down by almost .30 from the previous week

*Opening night of K's play. She was perfect!! She worked long and hard for the past three months and it really payed off.




1 Comments:

Blogger Philip said...

Those are great. You've been in a great mood lately. Hope this week finds you similarly blessed of sweet spirits . . .

Happy Thanksgiving!

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home